Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Flickr Theme

Last week Art Mind announced that the first Tuesday of every month would be a themed mosaic. I secretly groaned, thinking that school is over and I'm done with "themes" for a while. But, as I started searching, I decided to play along. And it seemed fitting, following the Memorial Day weekend.

Emptiness / Loneliness



1. Winter Eclipse, 2. Spirit of the Earth, 3. By The Light Of The Silvery Moon 5427, 4. Saguaro Sol [Explore #1!]

Now, go check out more of the mosaics at Art Mind!

4 comments:

Clair said...

Glad that you played along with the theme - these are perfect. Full of drame!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Aww, I love cementaries and that picture is just beautiful. I'm glad too that you played along even though you're done with themes for a while! LOL :) Happy holidays!

Jennifer McLean said...

Well done, inspiring along with following the theme. I like yours the best!

StaroftheEast said...

Amazing mosaic, wow!