Sunday, June 27, 2010

Calendar Quilt: February

February 2 is brown with little fur-ball type things, so that's Groundhog Day...such an important day for desert dwellers. Ha! We hope for 6 more weeks of our wonderful winters! Hearts on Valentine's Day. The rest are just random fabrics.



July's block is done, so it's time to start on August. I've got some fun school prints. Do I do the first week of school with those, or simply 5 black days in a row?!

Summer break is almost half over. I can't believe how fast it is flying by. But, all academic lesson plans are finished for the first week of school, as well as math for a month. This coming week my goal is to pump out 6 weeks of reading instruction. That alone will help to ease the first month of school with all of its craziness.

Now, back to my regularly scheduled SUMMER!

No comments: