Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Flickr Favorites: Border Collies



None of these are Jacie, but found them as I'm learning more about the breed. I especially like the one with the tip of the tongue hanging out, since Jacie does that a lot...always during times when it's impossible to get the camera. Boot camp, um...I mean charm school, was supposed to start last Saturday, but that session was cancelled. Now we need to wait until June 23. This week's home schooling is centered around the command of "leave it." Maybe that will save some yarn, fabric, socks, and birds. The bird wasn't rescued on time last Sunday morning. Ewwww.

Head on over to Art Mind for more mosaics this week!

5 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Aww, I'm a cat person but my love for doggies grows! They are supersweet!

Green Hand Studio said...

Cute doggies!

Jennifer Dyck said...

Aw poor bird last week... :/ If only dogs just knew better to begin with!

I decided if I ever get another dog, it will go through obedience school. I definitely don't have the dedication to train a dog on my own, nor the knowledge.

Okay Let's Go Knit said...

Come on. You need to share some of those great pictures of your new morphed feline.

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

very very cute. I would love seeing pictures of Jacie !!! she seems quite alike HIRO my 3 YO border collie :) :) :) he does want to nap on the top od the coach ... it arrives at home when he was about 2 monthe old and grew up with our two cats ... we think HE thinks he is a cat with a tendency to gather everything and everyone as we were all some sheeps :) :)