Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post of This Year

I am soooo done with my Web2.0 class. It was very informative and I learned a lot, but it really sucked the life out of me. I'm not complaining, since I learned a lot of FREE applications that can be used personally. Also, many of the applications would be wonderful to use in the classroom. What my district does in the future will decide what can be accomplished for work. Some of the applications would be pure fluff, but others could really be used in a way to enhance student learning and achievement. As with any new information, it will take time for me to sort through what will be the most efficient use of time, both in planning/preparation, as well as with classroom time.

Overall, this was a GREAT experience. I have a file to go through to refer back to the applications, web addresses, login information, and passwords...as well as this blog to refer back to my initial thoughts for each application. I'm sure my thoughts will change as I actually start using what I learned from this class.

From my time zone, it's a little less than 8 hours until....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: