Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flickr Favorites: Summer's Coming!

Here are some images that are really getting me in the mood for summer break! I have a LOT of things I want to accomplish, but there must be some relaxation after a fabulous, yet long, school year.




1. Summer's Here, 2. Best wishes for the summer season !!, 3. The summer wind came blowing in..., 4. day 141_summer sundays, 5. Minestrone of summer fruit and basil sorbet, 6. Summer Feet, 7. summer greens 11712, 8. ~ Summer Sweetness ~, 9. Summer summer summertime,

My students made me cry yesterday. In art, the teacher had them make cards for me, which I read when we got back to our classroom. Then today, as I was dismissing them, I commented on how fast this week was flying by, and I got teary again. This will be one of those years that dismissal on the last day will be extremely emotional. I will really miss seeing these kiddos every day.

Now, go check out some of the other cool mosaics at ArtMind!

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Aww, unexpected surprises are the best. I'm very emotional too when it comes to this stuff & I can understand how you feel right now.
It means that it has been a good year - on to cherish so take that thought to summerbreak with you!
Happy summerbreak! :)