Sunday, May 23, 2010

Professional Tote 2

Here is one of the Professional Totes that Joy ordered to give to a kindergarten teacher the year that I had the cottage license from Laura Martell of The Creative Thimble. The fabric is Tidings and Tales by Janet Wecker-Frisch for Wilmington Prints.

This fabric was also very fun to play with the placement on this Professional Tote! Here's the front:



I do not remember what font I used for the machine embroidery, but I love how it looks on the fabric. Here's the back:



And the two sides:




Inside views:




This last inside photo shows both the included message required under the cottage license, as well as how I modified the business card holder. That took some fiddling to do with the clear vinyl, but I'm really happy with the result.



I can't say enough how much I love these bags!

No comments: