Sunday, April 17, 2011

Retro Rabbit!

The Easter Bunny brought me my bunny when I was three.  The little guy is decades a few years old.    

My older siblings hated my bunny.  Rather, they hated the beast I turned into when I couldn't find my bunny at naptime or bedtime.  So I'm told.  I simply remember rubbing noses with my little bunny. 

Now my very own Velveteen Rabbit has become a family joke.  My sister Susie even adds a very nasty adjective when speaking of my bunny.  Or when I post a picture of my bunny on her FB page.  So, I have a little something for her soon-to-be first grandchild.

Introducing...

Retro Rabbit!


Not too bad of a job, if I must say so myself.  After running into a technical difficulty, Retro Rabbit needed the bow on the front.

Just in time for Easter!

UndertheTableandDreaming
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

1 comment:

Bless by Tone said...

that's a very cute bunny. Tone