So...back to Jenn's baby shower that was last week. I made an Itty Bitty Baby Dress from Made by Rae and a diaper cover from Dana Made It.
As I was pulling together fabrics from my stash, nothing seemed to work right for the skirt. I ended up using an old denim shirt and love how it looks!
After piecing the back of the diaper cover, I wished that I would have placed the print about an inch lower. Oh well, there's always the next one. Today I've been looking longingly at two fat quarters in my stash, but really must get Amy's baby quilt finished first.
Back to machine quilting. Wish me luck that it will go better than it has so far today!