Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Flickr Favorites: Quote

On the first Tuesday of each month, Art Mind has a theme for her weekly Flickr Favorites.  This month is a favorite quote. 

I really do not have what I would call a favorite quote.  Last summer at about this time I also needed to come up with a favorite quote for a project in a class I took.  I chose one by Mark Twain: Humor is mankind's greatest blessing.  I'm using the same quote for this month's "assignment."  So without further ado, here is my mosaic for the week!



1. Camera Laughter, 2. My Book: Earth's Laughter, 3. Young Laughter, 4. Stifled Laughter, 5. Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage., 6. Laughter and Happiness..., 7. laughter, 8. Laughter is the best medicine..., 9. Silly Pup!

6 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

Great quote and the laughter on the mosaic makes me smile, and that what it is all about !

Perfect Balance Marketing said...

So true - laughter is a great medicine and brings people closer. Fantastic choice of photos too - each one has made me smile - thank you! L xox PS Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog x

Rely said...

:D absolutely great! quote and mosaic! love it!

inge said...

yes ... with humor there's always light in the dark... :-)

FishesMakeWishes said...

Great quote I though of using it too! life is hopeless without humor and laughter right?
Have a great day :)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I LOVE laughing. I do it a lot and it is contagious.
I secretly hope to live very old and that people will ask me what my secret of getting so old is... and then I would say 'laughing' Haha, I'm crazy but a girl can dream right? :)
FAB mosaic & quote that made me smile!!!!