Saturday, January 29, 2011

Really, I've been busy

Or should that be: I've been really busy?  Busy not only with work, but in a quilty sort of way. 

Since Thanksgiving, I've designed three baby quilts.  Two are finished and one just needs binding.  Designed and made a quilted table runner for a Christmas gift.  Made other little Christmas gifts.  Made an assortment of bibs and burp cloths.   

And, finally finished a quilted throw for me! 

I used Pat Sloan's pattern and Amy Butler fabric.  I really like how it turned out & it's a perfect size (about 52" x 68") for snuggling with on the couch in this cold winter weather.

I started piecing the top about a year ago, then pieced the back last summer. 

And so it sat unfinished...


I think Jacie's face is saying, "I dare you."  So, a couple of weeks ago I took her up on her dare.




I'd show a picture of it draped on the couch, but the silk plants near by are very dusty.

1 comment:

inge said...

like the soft colors...nearly spring !! :-)